Minister Sushil Pokharel threatened by the artist didadidaim interview why? View (including video)

Minister Sushil Pokharel threatened by the artist didadidaim interview why? View (including video)

'Bhilenaka Nepalese Sushil Pokharel negative roll of film actor very preferred not reveal his specific desires are.

Rangakhabara encounter conversation, he said, "
I think that my meal was negative role. However, that stage and so weary Offload. If this is my reward special interest. 'Negative role in the film due to the same fear that some viewers even saw himself actually said that.

When a Dialogue urged conveyed his villain as he showed during antaravartakai. Silent for a moment. Then brought his hand holding the mobile kanatira. The scene was amazed intarabhivara. Tyasapachie 'I bless you, O Minister and Minister spent five million to establish a chair sakebhane 10 million spent by thee, I can throw a chair saying he acted.