Brave Pilot Captain Sangye Lama

Brave Pilot Captain Sangye Lama

Thanks to almighty God that today am able to proudly share this feelings with endless joy with all of my dearest and nearest one, of my well being after I survived my deadly Aircraft Engine failure during critical Climbing phase of flights on 04th Aug 2016 from Simikot, Humla to Surkhet. I had to make an emergency landing to safe Landing Spot after being unable to return back to my departed Airport from Simikot, Humla, eventually, after many attempts and survey of fields to land and after gliding almost for 10 minutes in air without Engine power, we finally made a Force Landing in Karnali River against the flow of rapid current of water. it’s a nightmare to every Pilot to have an Engine failure during flight and we survived this accident that happened in real with us without any major injury, it’s no less than a miracle happened to us. Thanks God again.

And my humble request to many friends and media personnel that not to post unnecessary image of scarped aircraft that doesn’t belong to our accident in any manner. Those hoax post and picture to draw the attention of others are of very shameful act, please stop disturbing other with such unreal post and pictures.