Prachanda own daughter and grandson Luintel napiros!

Prachanda own daughter and grandson Luintel napiros!

Prachanda removed, create a home in Pokhara, Maitighar now has wings. And he was her husband and she sasuraprati akrosasamgai pokhiraheki pain. The creation of the telephone and said, 'father-in-law Sita Dahal is not too bad, but because of insult and torture came keen feet Pa ¥ this.' Pracandaputra light binamagarasamga married son had gone into the creation of keen and she has graduated from postgraduate pokharabatai. The son of his birth, but so far only the creation of pracandaki law, including marriage lacks pain problem. Even when his birth to his son to school in the creation of sunain difficult.

Through the creation of bhabuka said, 'pracandaki his wife, and that I am the light of Dahal's wife is based? I am lying there for I do not know the basis. But to this day have not found. "A word I came home to live in, including Prachanda maita gaedekhi nabhanekoma dukhain creation of the mind.
"What tarcara me, that is, the main thing for me now is my son." Tents, said the creation of suffering, 'I have fallen for. Always ladirahanchu. He does not have his birth, there had not even read by school children. "