My Mother: I saw my mother suffer paekomatrai

My Mother: I saw my mother suffer paekomatrai




Personal interests aside, putting all the suffering of the children are happy and pleased with the success and the success of his mother consider. Forgetting himself to show the way forward saktipunja mother seed. The word itself is ojhapurna mother and spacious. Remembering my mother, it means that by virtue of more ojhapurna and spacious.
Decent and spacious hrdayaki to spend time with my mother, I found a long life. For nine years I felt far from home go into reading. The next day, her mother rarely get the opportunity to continue to live. Sometimes a month would be contrary to together, so that only few days-few days. But the same period also need to get the education I receive a mother. No child education family first, it also receives from its mother that my life has been characterized. Common man is able to serve the life that is meaningful even today to accept the moral teaching of the mother taught me himdiraheki.
Every mother are great. Sometimes, however, the stigma of the word society, parents 'mother' also found. I have no time for the children to sacrifice after sacrifice, and remember not my mother. My mother did for us not to, did not say is ghotlinuparne. He was one of the world's best amamadhyeki think that.

For santanakai restructure the sacrifice
Kali is our ancestral home in Lalitpur. But if we assume that the ancestral Banepa. For banepamai father was born, my older brother, who was born there.
If the first child was the sister of parents, he was born a few months bitnubhaecha. He may find the disease that is the wood. And as the second seed janmanubhaecha older brother. The same seven-eight months after he also dekhiecha disease. That hospital is not available when Magic, dhami jhamkrikai was around. The findings show that in many places they also passed their first child realize diechan. This place is dwelled Seed is also difficult to live. sashi shrestha mother
Then they left the children in Banepa, Kavre district Mangaltar went for bacaunakai. They came boils body sunaunuhunthyo brother was ripe. Tamsinthyo starved bodies wearing clothes, so wrapped up in banana leaves were taken.
Mangaltar, rosikholako side. First, there was the Peach and khayaragharimatrai Ray! Our jethabaje was dittha. He was basaunubhaeko ghariphamdera villages there. At that time the place was notorious for robbery. Hence the parents are there to place the end of janubhaecha. Or for any other reason are moved to a place effect, there has been some time to heal huunubhaecha brother. There are four other brother was born. I was the youngest, was actually born 018.
One of the children was an example of how the parents can provoke the basamisarai. Restructure our ancestors lived in and leaving an unknown place to start treatment is more arduous it was for his mother. But the challenge for the children they've encountered.

Mother by name changed
Mangaltar parents both business and began farming. My mother was there to adapt to the society soon. What is required is unfortunately not earn any mother would be needed in rural areas. Bramhanaharuko house, but cow's milk, ghee, honey, grass and pashmina be particularly difficult work was indispensable item, and interest in the mother of every savings. Out of nowhere Kush People told us that Laxmi is home. Cow's milk, Laxmi told us at home. Should also told us what would certainly Laxmi's house. Ganesamaya his name, but his ability to put anything to be found by looking at the villagers gave their personal name, Lakshmi.
sashi shrestha (4) working around my mother, I dekhthem. Bhyaunuhunthyo some reason I do not know how! Cattle, goats and chickens were also bhyaunuhunthyo see him. The store also worked together. At that time the grain was more than business. Village brought grain, ghee, etc. bharnupathyo. Vegetable shop, so to sell or buy the press, offered to him. He treated everyone aphanti. Simply, put it, Drink. Speak to tell quid quid eat. His speech and actions affect everyone pathryo.
Bubacahim, preferring to gossip, canakyaniti him, the Mahabharata, Ramayana, etc. was all memorized. Many people came to hear him talk. So helpmate, the more pressure was mother. Some were cooperative, but all work to relieve himself. They were also influenced by his mother's actions.
Now brothers I say, 'You are the mother's property is moved. Few can manage to devour the good. 'Mother than I could do it, and, but also moved me to do something that looks like matrguna.
I suffer a great deal, even when darkness never saw his mother's face. Father was a little angry, but when his cross found the mother's face glow removed. Hamsidinuhunthyo always, enjoyed his face a mirror. Would say, "When people work hard to not get too sad." Both parents was religious in nature, so God bless them to tell an honest man. After that we have not God, that it is man-made gathyaum dispute. They also acknowledge our argument would say, 'Well, good work is good fruit.'

Illiterate and educated
Our father was a good study. He abused us, we must also verse aloud. Mother General saksaramatrai, that we have taught. But we understand that the Father is interpreted stanzas, he is for me. 1 9 8 9 year SINDHUPALCHOWK formal education, he was born Barabise opportunity that was not, but cultured family vatavaranacahim was received. My father was married, he had the opportunity to further expand. His behavior was so educated and cultured.
sashi shrestha (1) both parents as they Mangaltar siksapremi slugfest teacher brought us to read the law for them. The neighbors also found benefits. If the school was far away from formal study. By exceeding brothers read. I have older brother, skill and job thalnebelasammama formal study was khaisaknubhaeko. Eldest brother was going to trade the woodland. So instead of sending me away to school, my parents decided to send sindhulimai teaching.
Then I was finally about to nine years. One night the mother's lap did not ceased. If my parents were waiting son and daughter waited surrounding society realized I was born. I was born, my father was very happy, oh! Like a favorite daughter, pulpulyaera rakhieki. Hand-feet-home father to wash, mother khuvaidine pleased. Some also do not own it, the law also move on Cinco not. So much reminds me SINDHULI mother-understanding was before. I have many mothers who spoke SINDHULI 'Miss' were fulfilled. There was rainfall older. He dealt with me mother's. So I assume he Aaja mother. His family did not, so it seems the mother who did not feel the lack of maturity of some of the behavior were missing in.
Turn-by-turn to their wives SINDHULI two months, six months Mangaltar lived. I went back almost six months older wife, Mangaltar. Tyasapachicahim my mother very 'Miss You'. And wash clothes jamndinathem, katkatieko jamdainathyo dirt. Saubana nikharera also jandainathem wash. Lice head, began to fall, began to write. He remembered all the trials mother more. But her mother was reminded that hard, but sweet fruit that is found later. It aroused in me was determined. Owing to remember all the grief word. Magic. From there, I understand life, society was beginning to understand the teaching.

Service is the meaning of life
The offspring of my mother's behavior that was very influenced by friends. The third of five children of daibaheka we were out-standing. So many of our friends were strangers mother. But some of our name, said his children's house, as has been treated. The influence of the offspring of friends talked about this.
Mother treated us good bass were also affected inhabitants. Rukhomitho which matures, Khan found, what is swept mats, found in the hallways, security and hospitality will be as good as it was in our house, the number of shelter. Some of the Congress, CPN-UML leader now says, "We walk the distance as fast as aipugthyaum your lodging. '
Mother said, "not only knew the man, know people who do the same service." Adarsavakyale him that keeps people motivated to serve even now.

sashi shrestha (6) Mother's Concern
Me reading skill and reading-political consciousness had been born. SINDHULI Communist stronghold was. The fourth convention was a good influence. CP Gajurel, his brother megharajalagayata I was reading in Kamala school teacher. Maholale I want to be there was a communist. In addition, there will be discrimination against Dalits as I saw, it went through the same discrimination that women be. It also made me rebellious nature.
My mother always settled in favor of taking it. Pasaunubhaena home is, but he never did chihchi insignificant. Others come to the court near dilabata generation of that time, he basaunuhunthyo Dalits. Would say, 'suffer seeing them bahunaharule many downgrade. We should love. '
I was made of the influence on that vibhedavirodhi. He led me to politics himself. I have read skill and grade nine. SLC said Banepa gave free school. SLC Kanya Campus started reading my political activism began.
I have been active in politics for the first time my mother knew bhaekocahim 036 BS. It was the sixth national conference of the Student Organization of Lalitpur thaibama. After the conference, we took a little more enthusiasm processions. The slogan bhatyaunema I was before. Also make much we did not know where the geography, our rally is going to the police, would realize walks. Since organized farmers in the region have stopped us post the fall, but the information would go unnoticed by the police.
Farmers fled from us, but if a warrant was cut. Therefore, stayed in hiding. I had to at gamgyo fever. He knew that black kaimlo brother came to take the best. He then taught KAVRE phalamtema. Led there. Puryaidinubhayo some time sitting in phalamte. There are many bahiraphera off the boy's mother knew and asked that means. Clarence did not warrant katekai thing, but students may find that the police bhanidinubhayo juluusama himdekale. Then she had been quite active in politics paihalnubhayo know. Parents Koirala family was informed. Koirala family had suffered from politics and that what they had to suffer in politics after. Such daughter did not want anyone to suffer. Kaimlo brother was already active in politics, but he was involved in underground activities only. As a younger brother and I were on lagnecahim. So mother expressed great concern.
After the seventh national conference so I have to succumb to prison. Then the mother did so much Ray! I was released from prison and went home. Tyobela His concern was more increased.
I was walking by his word acceptable. He would say, 'as though the affliction should stick to work. Bhagnuhumdaina's distress. His determination and willpower, if not impossible, that nothing. We can. To be honest it. Morality is power. "His language, it was not so, but the feeling was the same. I have the same mother reminded that. Reminded me too much gel woman friend Divine Karki. But that did not happen spank reminding Maya. He is wrong to say that the daughter is not going to, but found that her pain was in fear. The fact that society's view of arresting the family was bad. The mother was suffering. It would be difficult for him to marry the daughter of concern was equally vexed. So many tears, and finally said, when walking, "is always a blessing. Nagares no wrong. Bamces the jail. "
After the mother was less active in politics meet. He was also given me inspiration, but. When BS 042 Lila pokharelasamga marriage thing, the mother became concerned utkarsamai. It was also digest the days of inter-caste marriages in our society. Mother's concern was not, the people, politics seemed, was to say that there are no such people to marry for