Sujata says: I am not of the Deuba Congress is not, I can not run the Congress by a minus?

Sujata says: I am not of the Deuba Congress is not, I can not run the Congress by a minus?




Nepali Congress leader Sujata Koirala, the degradation of dissatisfaction within the party has. Jyuja 24 is present on a regular TV jarnalista in question are the following questions and the concept of a conversation with Deepak vohora who have been. Detailed video.

Party and politics of discontent about ten Sujata

1. Deuba also think that what the party president.
2. NC leader from within the Congress Party has been able to feel, some kahilya not think that I kangresahoina Deuba Congress.
3 A. I can not run the Congress by a minus?
4 verse it is not a big step to save power and increase the dignity of a great thing.
5. When taking decisions within the party called and clapping hands played quickly without discussion.
6 leader after his assumption is not only compatible with different ideas and different hints must also be able to reflect not Indreni way. People who have different ideas and opinions to give tablets watt sidhyainai?
7. I have not worked for an agency, and that she also has been able to act in the same cause? Interest of the nation that I am unable to speak to him?
8. The best interests of the people of the nation is about to lose sight of all that, the nations also back the welfare kuragarne jahilya man frailties.
9. Nepal Nepal netalenai political party must be run.
10. We gamble with the country with no anger.

Salikgram entire interview in store.